Cap Haitian Haiti
When it rains, it really rains alot!
- For the people who are still becoming christians in Port, 2 of our missionaries were down this week and 30 more people got saved this week.
- For how God is working here in Haiti and changing the country
- For our mission family
- For the patients Ive been able to help so far in the clinic
- One thing Ive been thinking about is the privilege it is to be called a child of God. Thank God for that.
- Continue to pray for people who have lost family & friends in Port
- For families who have lost everything and are trying to rebuild their lives again
- For more patients in the clinic
- For myself for emotional strength. It can be overwhelming at times to hear and see people suffering everyday and not be able to help.
- Continue to remember Rosette and Carlos, that the Lord will heal her and she will be able to work again
- For our mission family feeling stressed, burnt out and need God's strength.