Wednesday 16 August 2017

Want to know whats going on?

As we were travelling and speaking we were able to share about the work of EBS through a great video. However many of you didn't get to see it because it wasn't ready until we were almost leaving Northern Ireland.   So if you missed it, or didn't hear us speak anywhere, or want to watch it again,  here it is....it shows exactly what God is doing in and through EBS.





When we were speaking this summer, I forgot to leave out a form where you can sign up for our prayer updates.  I send out a prayer update by email once a month and our official prayer letter gets sent out by OMS once a quarter.  EBS also sends out email updates as does BMC, if you would like to sign up for any of these updates please send me an email to julieedler@hotmail.co.uk and I will make sure you get what.  

EBS and BMC each have a facebook page which you can follow....



Now you will be well connected with all that's going on in Haiti!!

We have been back for a week now and the boys have settled well back into life in Haiti and have been enjoying playing with Lily, Sofie and Nora next door.  It's pretty hot and poor Joel has is just sweating all the time but it doesn't seem to bother him!







 I started back at the clinic last Friday and have had a few patients.  This year I will be working Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays.  The new physio building is well under way and Dr Rodney it should be done by September.  I can't wait to get into it!! My current room is small and with the electricity not working it is incredibly hot, not just for me but for my patients too.   With more space I am also looking forward to starting group classes and education sessions. 




Bill had staff meeting yesterday and is getting ready to start class on Monday.  He will teach systematic theology as an intensive for the first two weeks.  So its been all go since we got here!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

What's next?

 This is most definitely the question we have been asked the most since we left Haiti at the beginning of December and I can honestly say un...